Audio-visual room decoration acoustic treatment Raiders
With the continuous development of the film industry and the constant pursuit of spiritual life, people began to set up a private home theater audio-visual room at home. Most of them do not understand the knowledge of the design of the audio-visual room, which will make the audio-visual equipment not achieve the expected results. Here are some details about the acoustics of the home audio-visual room decoration design:
First, the ground
Tiles: Easy to cause high frequency piercing.
Stone: same tile
1. Spread the board directly on the concrete floor, and the sound effect is similar to that of the tile floor.
2. Pinning the wooden floor into a cavity will have a good absorption capacity below 100Hz, and the low frequency effect of the sound will be very good. If you can put pebbles under the floor, you can just fill the gap that is easy to cause standing waves and resonance, and even the drawbacks of the hollow wood floor can be overcome.
3. The ground keel base layer is 50-100mm high, and the hollow layer can be filled with soft materials, but pay attention to the water discharge treatment, and the cork floor is laid on the keel surface (at the same time, the indoor sound absorption effect is enhanced);
Second, the wall
"The front wall is hard, the left and right side walls absorb sound, and the back wall spreads."
1. Front wall: To be hard, you can save a certain low frequency, so that the low frequency can extend forward better.
2. Sound absorption on the left and right side walls: ensure sound positioning is clear, sound quality is pure
3. Back wall: It can be processed into sound absorption and diffusion. However, it is recommended that the seat is preferably 0.6m or more from the rear wall, and the sound absorbing material is adhered to the diffusion plate, so that the sound can be absorbed and diffused.
4. Corner: It is the strongest place for standing waves. Special items such as bookshelves and CD stands can help the sound.
5. The surface of the wall is made of wooden sound-absorbing panels, 50mm polyester fiber sound-absorbing cotton is laid on the back, and a 50mm air layer is reserved.